Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Getting back on the motivation train!!!

I have spent a portion of the day getting things organized online so that I can better promote myself and my business in 2012.

I have linked my etsy shop to my facebook page. So now there is a direct link to "like" me on etsy. I have also made and linked a business twitter account (@magikjcreations) so I can tweet about my stuff and it won't get lost (hopefully) and I can always retweet myself from my regular twitter.

Tomorrow I am updating my etsy shop  and my artfire shop as well as working on a necklace and bracelet combo for a giveaway organized by the Michigan Artists Guild I am in on Artfire. (Their blog is here)

And this week I am working on a giveaway for the fans on my page and readers of this blog, as well as starting to apply for art fairs and craft shows taking place this summer.

I am super excited. Hopefully this will be a good year for magikjaz creations!!!!

xox


No comments:

Post a Comment